Sunday 1 January 2012

Lucy Remastered



Medium: Acrylic
Paper: Art Gallery Stretched Canvas
Size: 15.7 x 19.6 inch (40 cm x 50 cm)
Duration: 8 hours 

This is my second attempt at Lucy in acrylics, as my first attempt was rejected by the client. They felt that the background I painted distracted from the the main subject, and they now wanted a head pose, but on a black background. 

Hopefully this one meets all the requirement criteria that the client wants. I started this on the last day of 2011 and finished it off on the first day of 2012(does this mean it has taken my two years to paint it LOL).

I've also been taking photos of my progress, so there will be yet another tutorial of sorts in the new year (just really for those interested in reading the about how I create my animal paintings).





No comments: