Tuesday 8 February 2011

Me nearly famous now...

Well I finally made it into the newstands! and for the right reasons too. Some magazine has just gone and written an article on me and my scribblings.

I’m in the February issue of The Nothumbrian magazine and not only mentioned (which, OK, I already knew in advance) but I’m the very first story in a three and a half page spread, three and a half pages!!!

I cannot believe anyone could find more than one or two sentences to write about me, never mind a whole three and a half pages! that is sooo amazing, it’s the best publicity any artist could ask for! So go out and buy this fantasic magazine, while it's on the stalls!




Gotta go now, the phone is ringing, might even be David Letterman or Jonathan Ross wanting to invite me on the telly

No comments: